注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

论老子

道,领导也。领导必需要不断呼唤,教导下属以及以身作则。下属的过和错皆因领导懒惰。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

Three answers to why is there so much unfairness in this world  

2012-11-26 12:12:11|  分类: 富贵论 (个人微 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

1)      When someone wants to take a much higher share than he needs. For example, the CEO of the company that produces ajinomoto. He wants higher profits year after year. He doubled the size of the holes of the bottle. With every shake, several times more grains of ajinomoto fall into our plates. You can go on to imagine all kinds of “honest” tricks the corporate world can do in the name of “profit maximization.” Melamine milk and more of everything, etc.

2)      Blame ourselves too. Most of us are very short-sighted. Our eyes can see only a few millimeters away, that is as far as the $ sign is in-front of us. We say, “Honey, I have to work hard. I need to do two jobs in order to make enough money to give you a good living.” Our poor wives could hardly see us home early to have a few intimate moments. Every day, they waited in vain for the one shot and felt totally disappointed whenever they see us dragging our feet home, dead tired. Our children could hardly see us months in a row. When we are reached home, they were fast asleep. When we leave for work, they have not woken up yet. It is not so much that we have been unfair to our love ones. We are even more unfair to ourselves!

3)      Who causes so much unfairness in us so much so that we have to work so hard? It is the 1% who stole our effort and made us to labor for long hours all in the name of profit maximization to realize their dream of becoming billionaires. Really, does a billionaire need more money than a millionaire to sustain his life-style? Absolutely, no. All he wants is to fulfill his dream of becoming a billionaire, period. This goes back to point one: When someone wants to take a much higher share than he needs.

Btw, who taught you all the financial tools to maximize profit? The professors who taught finances have been misleading you into believing that your job is to steal more from the 99% in order to fulfill the dreams of your bosses, (the 1%) and not what he really needs to live a comfortable live.

Few of us realized that the creeping rate of inflation is the best strategic tool in which the rich steal from the 99%. An annual 4% rate of inflation means every year, the rich 1% is stealing 4% more from us. Even fewer among us realized that a GDP growth rate of 4% means that every year the 1% is stealing 4% more from the rest of the 99%. This is because 99% of the GDP growth is contributed by the inflation rate with the remaining 1% contributed by the average growth in productivity.

Do you still want to hear all the bullshit about positive GDP growth?

Or do you want to hear that the rate of inflation is near zero?

  评论这张
 
阅读(199)| 评论(0)
推荐

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017